Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wednesday : Pour le corps





I reached into my closet today took hold of the brown and white polka dot dress, ready to put on comfort & glamour. However I've had too many of these days and both of the shoulders are complete worn out. I know that I can make this repair easily, but it's fun to dream of new ones (along with new accessories I can't possibly afford.) This seems to be the trend with most of my clothes these days, as I have a really large bag filled with, "fix it" items. Will I ever?

4 comments:

  1. Polka dots are so dainty and vintage... I love them! I also WANT those shoes. Sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty and gorgeous!! the colours are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina; thank you!
    Mary; Aren't those shoes the bees knees? Too bad they cost a pretty penny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a stunning dress! O, wow I so badly wish I could buy that.

    ReplyDelete