As I said in a previous post, Maisonette is about documenting my progress toward big goals. So it is essential that I write down all that I accomplished yesterday.
1. Reorganized the "Burlesque" folder on computer
2. Transfered all my photoshoot photos from my old computer to my new one
3. Began to brainstorm a trademark
4. Began making the Jolie Goodnight Burlesque website!
5. Brainstormed names for my burlesque collective
1. Posted photoshoot with Erica to facebook,
2. to the Gardenia blog,
3. and to the Gardenia website
4. Revamped the look of the Gardenia blog
5. Networked with a college friend who works at Green Pastures! (yay!)
1. Cleaned the balcony (put away all my florist tubs, galvanized buckets, swept, cleaned off the table cloth, cleaned out ash tray)
2. Cleaned out my car (So many pairs of high heels!)
3. Watered my lavender plants
4. Cleaned out the fridge
5. Made a beautiful sausage on a bed of sauteed red bell peppers and onions atop of a piece of french bread
1. Kept my weenie dog a live after 2 days at the emergency vet (I have no desire to go into this further, I am just very happy she is alive.)
Even if all I had done on this list was #1 under the "family" category I would feel entirely satisfied. So hats off to myself for accomplishing #1 under the "family category" as well as all the rest of 'em!
I will leave you with this beautiful photo found at Luphia Loves, as it implies what I did after this long, busy day;