Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A busy week


This week has already been extraordinarily busy and will become increasingly so. Thanks to Cassandra at Coco + Kelly, I am reminded that I should approach all of it with a glamorous frame of mind. After all what I am doing this week is undeniably fabulous. The lakehouse will provide a beautiful view while I create arrangements, so I really couldn't ask for more.
                  To do:
                       1. Do burlesque/modeling interview for Five b Pin Ups
                       2. Pick up the fruits, vegetables, and flowers from the wholesaler
                       3. Take all supplies and flowers out the lakehouse for set up
                       4. Create all arrangements for the Meazell wedding
                       5. Meet with photographer at wedding location for set up and flower photo session

No comments:

Post a Comment