Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Plush textures, pears, and rain

It's the end of summer, the beginning of fall. Time to add transitional touches of chocolates, masculine features, plush heavy textures, and seasonal delicious delights. It's time I bid adieu to summer as my little Texas town is already gray covered and rain slick.  I must admit...fall is my favorite season! 


Accomplished already this week:
1. Put the flower order in for the Meazell Wedding
2. Made the poster for the Kimmie Rhodes Christmas Tour
3. Cleaned and prepared my home for my Mother-in-Law's stay
4. Organized and inventoried all burlesque costumes
5. Decided on songs for the Dallas Lakewood Theatre Burlesque show in October
6. Made homemade coffee cake muffins (I can't seem to stop eating the left over streusel. My burlesque body's demise will be streusel...)

No comments:

Post a Comment