Monday, November 8, 2010

A bit slap dash

I have so much work to do that it's all at once overwhelming and titillating! It's a glamorous kind of busy; a dress fitting, pattern shopping, and a burlesque meeting. This weekend I am singing jazz at my dear friend's wedding and I have the honor to wear a beautiful blue sequined gown that after today I will fit like a glove! Additionally, I have a Christmas show coming up and this is my opportunity to have a Christmas Barbie gown of my very own. That's the thing about burlesque....it's really just an extension of playing Barbie. Accordingly, my bedroom looks a bit like this right now. It's a bit slap dash with clothes draped over furniture, coffee cups over the morning's reading, the linens haphazardly pulled up...

xo, Jolie

No comments:

Post a Comment