Monday, December 6, 2010

The first day of Christmas

                                Whew! What a fabulous weekend! It's nice to be back home 
                                with my family, hunkered down beneath leopard velvet blankets,
                                with a rosemary pork loin and sweet potatoes roasting in my
                                dimly lit kitchen. Now that my pressing performances are 
                                behind me, I can truely commence to enjoy Christmas. It is
                                my favorite hoiday! So the next twenty days are dedicated to
                                the decadence accompanied by winter and Christmas time. 
                                
                                 Oh! And...what is your favorite holiday comfort activity? 
                                 I'd love to know!
                                   xo, Jolie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment