Monday, January 3, 2011

bacon and blueberries

The New Year seems to be off to a fabulous start! The morning began with bacon
& blueberries with local honey and hot tea. (If you know me, you know bacon & 
blueberries make me absurdly happy.) Today's plan: to pencil in dates, goals, 
and aspirations on the calendar : to cook a winter salmon dinner : to have 
a meeting with my burlesque gals (which generally means champagne &
lots of fun amidst talking shop.) 
This dinner table is the inspiration for my own this week. I'm in love with the
blend of creams, whites, and beige in contrast to the intensly wooded texture 
of the dining room table. Especially charming are the teetering candelabras,
balancing precariously. They are both romantic and quaint. 

1 comment:

  1. The New Year seems to be off to a fabulous start! The morning began with bacon
    & blueberries with local honey and hot tea. (If you know me, you know bacon &
    blueberries make me absurdly happy.) Today's plan: to pencil in dates. BlueberriesWorld

    ReplyDelete