Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Windy City

 
I just applied for the Windy City Burlesque Festival. Oh my! I do hope I
am accepted! Not only would it be fabulous to perform in the festival, but
my best friend lives there currently and the festival is during her birthday!
I began the day very calm, collected, and organized, but since I sent my 
application I've become a bit frazzled and silly. Is it crazy that I am already
thinking of the outfits I'd like to pack to take with me?  I'd love to pack this
ensemble! I love the odd pairing of the stripes with the tan with the straw
hat. It's surprisingly fabulous. Can I take it as a good sign that it's a little 
blustery today in Austin, Texas?  

Have you ever been to Chicago? To where do you reccomend I be a tourist
in that great city? 

No comments:

Post a Comment