Monday, May 16, 2011

"The tightrope my music teeters upon is the struggle between tradition & progress, history & fantasy. I am the songbird & the worm." ~ G. Page

I've been having days filled with daydreams and inspiring 
conversations with good friends, moments of clarity and sweet
melodies. Constantly working to make dreams come true so that
day dreams and become day realities. Currently reading and 
listening to stories of successful people, being inspired by the
joys of synchronicity and the bliss of finding yourself in the exact
place you always pictured yourself in. Do you ever want so much
for yourself that it's almost bittersweet? Do you ever lie in the sun 
and find yourself full of hope, so full of hope in fact that you know
there is no other option but to make your dreams come true? 
I'm so joyous to be living the life I am living and I want nothing
but to create more happiness, to connect with music in this way,
to connect with people in this way, to connect with myself in 
this way, to connect to my marriage in this way....

for the rest of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment