Friday, May 27, 2011

step into the crisp, cold, sweet rooms

I must apologize for my absence, it's been an extraordinarily busy couple of 
weeks! The start of the week has been filled with visits to the flower wholesaler.
It's lovely to step into the crisp, cold, sweet rooms picking out fluffy roses, peonies
that look like party dresses, and fragrant freesia. It's been a week of popping into
little local cafes for a bite to eat and refreshing iced tea. And afterward...a perfect
welcome home by my darling husband and sweet little prancing Dachshunds as I
set the keys down and walk into a sunny entry way. And later...a glass of champagne,
feathers, rhinestones, and a great movie.  

3 comments:

  1. WOW..beautiful rooms and most amazing chandelier


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely want that hallway. Tiles are perfect for entrances, so easy to clean.

    Arianne from A + B in the Sea

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Fashion.Makeup.Lifestyle - That chandelier really is the coolest. And it's hung so low!

    @Arnique - I pine for an entryway like that in my home!

    ReplyDelete