Friday, June 24, 2011

A Propensity to Pine





































During the Summer I find it unusually difficult to get anything done, 
mostly because I find myself lost in dreams of all kinds; day dreams, 
dreams that come in a deep sleep, dreams from which I am sad to awake.
I'd rather design costumes in my dreams than execute them in real life 
& I'd rather put to practice the choreography that comes in the night during
a performance than during rehearsal. I can't seem to overcome lackadaisical
tendencies in order to become productive. This is no surprise, I've always 
been this way during Summer. The heat gives me only the desire to submerge
myself in cool waters, to quench my thirst with tart lemonade, and to laze
around in cool baths. 

Summer + Jolie = A propensity to pine for my aspirations.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love love love this post. I'm a dreamer myself and couldn't agreed more with you on everything here.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete