Tuesday, September 27, 2011

{under the weather}


It comes as no surprise to me that I'm a bit sick this week, as I'm very much due for some R +R. Let's recount what I've been up to the past two weeks:

1. {The Java Bachelor Pad Burlesque Tour & Beach Party (many shows and parties}
2. {Baby jellyfish sting illness (residual from beach party)}
3. {The New Orleans Burlesque Festival (shows, parties, little sleep)}
4. {Moving into the new house}
5. Recording my new jazz record

I think it's safe to say that Mrs. Goodnight needs some much needed recovery time. Though I promise, details about the adventures listed will be posted soon! Just, allow me to get over this cold...

A fantastic blog post about R+R: {Mrs. Lilien)  

2 comments:

  1. Aw, feel better! Love your blog. And you're a jazz singer? My kind of girl :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest and recharge those batteries. All of your images made me feel relaxed and deserving of some good tlc, a bit of tea, a nap and some fresh air.
    pve

    ReplyDelete