Tuesday, December 13, 2011

To Have Your Gracious Love

After taking time off to grieve and to reflect, life is returning to an even
more graceful place. Today was my first day back at work, and though
tedious, it was a joy to answer emails, to say "yes" to upcoming gigs,
to schedule the rest of my life to come. All of this was thankfully &
marvelously followed by an effortless photoshoot...a shoot of glamour,
golden glimpses of shimmering sequins, beaded feather headdresses,
and encouraging women. And after, cocktails and gourmet burgers with
my darling husband and sweet mother.

I'd like to take a moment to thank all of you for your kind emails
and for your relentless support after the passing of my father. It
means the world to me to have your gracious love.

xo, Jolie Goodnight

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how we missed you. I am glad you are back. I saw "My week with Marilyn" and loved it.
    Take your time.
    Celebrate each day -
    pve

    ReplyDelete