Friday, January 6, 2012

Alice + Olivia 2012 //Spring Sherbert Fantasy










I know I've posted many more inspirational images than my usual three, however I am
completely obsessed with the Spring 2012 line from Alice + Olivia. And how could I not
be? It's sherbert colors make me excited for spring; for daffodils, spring vegetables, pool
side mint juleps, bare legs, and cool breezes. It's great when designers create a line that
truly encourages fantasy in real life. These clothes don't just look wearable, they give the
impression that you'll feel more fabulous in them. And isn't that what every showgirl wants?
To live the fantasy? 

This showgirl's favs:
1. blazers over  skirts and dresses
2. Short shifts with wide brimmed hats
3. Pastels + brights are stunning together
4. Billowy scarves around bare necks are perfection

2 comments:

  1. I want that blazer for springtime! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete