Monday, January 9, 2012

An Extraordinary Year

Tomorrow I plan to post my goals for the New Year, however I figured in order to 
look forward, it's essential that I look at all I accomplished in the past. This year 
has been extraordinary in many ways. My career has taken new heights, soaring 
above and beyond that which I imagined. And thank goodness it did, because the true
blessings of my career have helped to balance the devestation I've felt from the 
process of watching my father suffer from cancer and cancer treatments, and
the extreme sadness that came from his passing. Of course, the beginning of a new
year doesn't mean my greiving has subsided, however it does mean that I can
begin a new chapter. That I can begin this year with a bigger, sweeter, more 
thoughtful, and more caring heart. I can be grateful for each accomplishment
this year in a new way. Life is truly precious, and I intend to treat it as such.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I so know what you mean. I'm sorry for the loss of your father. I know how difficult that can be. My father in law had the same fate. Also I lost my two best friends to cancer within the past 2 years, the last one passed away January 2nd 2011. It was heartbreaking and devastating to watch them suffer and eventually pass on. I'm hoping that 2012 brings brighter, more hopeful times. Wishing the same for you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete