Thursday, January 26, 2012

{Mint + Luxe}

Let me start off by saying that when I saw the Elie Saab Spring 2012 collection, 
I gasped so intensly at every dress that my miniature doxies were worried about
me...

That said...I am in L-O-V-E with all the mint I'm seeing this season. Mint is
the perfect color to transition from winter to spring. It has the chilly nuances
of mint chocoate chip ice cream, but the grace of a new spring day. Mint has
the kind of sex appeal that comes only from the combination of decadence, luxe,
and strength. I think I'm sensing a new costume color on the horizon...

There are so many ways to incorporate mint. What's your favorite?

xo, Jolie

3 comments:

  1. Mint is such an amazing color! :) Perfect to slide into spring! The dresses are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these!
    Want them on my wall!! I kind of gasped when I saw your blog. Thanks for sharing!

    Have a great weekend!
    With love from
    LYWM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorenabr -- I am totally obsessed! I'm in serious need for some in my closet...

    LYWM -- I love that you gasped! That's great! <3

    ReplyDelete