Tuesday, March 13, 2012

{Arbiters of Fromage}



 
 Today a pleasant walk lead me to meander into a shop that is
unabashedly filled with arbiters of fromage. A cheese shop in 
the always charming Hyde Park...

 
I adore their willingness to give you a little taste of whatever
you'd like, scrumptious bits of cheese from around the globe...
some honeyed, herbed, salted...Many with colorful rinds holding
delicious delights within...

Also displayed are their delectable honeys, strawberry pate, 
marvelous meats, and easily enjoyable wines.  It certainly
made my day that much more delightful!

{For visiting Antonelli's: www.antonellischeese.com}

{To enjoy more of my instagram adventures: follow
"JolieGoodnight" or instagrid.me/joliegoodnight}
                 
 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your visit! We get new cheeses weekly, so keep coming back for more (heavenly!) samples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kendall Antonelli - I can't wait to come back! It's like having a little piece of Europe right here in Austin.

    ReplyDelete