Wednesday, March 7, 2012

{Moving to a New Abode}

We have an unexpected need to move homes again, and though I have the natural
tendency to want to stay put, in this circumstance I am forced to be flexible. What
is always able to change my attitude about moving, is the idea of decorating a 
new home. A new space & place gives me the opportunity to shop my own beloved
possessions.

I have a certain vision for my new abode...an Audrey Hepburn-esque place (just
quaint enough to be chic) that will have clean enough lines that I can add elegant
touches. Fabrics with a nice sheen, crisp drapes with a nice weight to them, quirky
items placed thoughtfully and with humor. 

In the process of looking forward to my new residence, I've found some nice 
resources;


1 comment:

  1. Do you need an Architect?

    Check out my website, toolestudio.com, & let me know what you think!


    Thanks,

    Walter

    ReplyDelete