Monday, April 2, 2012

{New Series: Luxurious Lingerie}

When I asked you what you'd like to see more of on Maisonette, I was pleasantly surprised with a sensational request. "More knickers!" she shouted. Any why not? My collection of unmentionables is ever-growing and I would be delighted to share with you my latest finds. After all, who doesn't enjoy the sound of crinkling tissue paper wrapped around a soft new matching set of delicates?

Claudette's Spring 2012 looks call to mind how nice it feels to slip on fresh fleshy undergarments after a day spent in the garden, before slipping on a dress for a night out. The crisp edges, the muted colors, the silken structure provide the quiet glamour needed beneath a soft spring wrap dress.

What are some of your favorite lingerie companies? I'd love to hear your favs in the comment section.

{images: Claudette - Spring 2012 // idea suggested by pvedesign.blogspot.com}    

Oh! And please be sure to select your vote for what you'd like to see more of in the poll on the right. And if you'd like, tell me your ideas in a comment! 

xo, Jolie 

3 comments:

  1. Wow!
    i am very excited buy seeing this Exotic & Fantasy bikini suite .i will definitely gift buy this item to my special one.Specially the first product is the best in all these collection..I enjoyed reading your article, many thanks….I love this whole look! You are amazing.
    Women Lingerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci! I think some of my favorite lingerie is what I received as part of my wedding trousseau. I only wear it for special occasions and keep it wrapped. I have one set that has delicate lace and pleats which is very feminine and some antique lace shorts that I love. Cheers to lovely lingerie. (and more knickers!)
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kendras -- It's great to hear you liked the post!

    @Pve design -- I love that you keep it wrapped & I love the word trousseau. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete