Monday, July 23, 2012

{Houseplants A-Plenty} Stunning Indoor Life


I suppose it's no shock that when it comes to plants in the house I tend toward the grandiose. Since moving into our new home, my husband and I have been discussing the need for indoor plant life. I find most houseplants pretty drab and often they seem to be an after-thought rather than a statement or an important part of a room. 

But a plant is living, so shouldn't it be as elegant (and as full of character) as my pair of dachshunds? 

Above are some of my favorite houseplants for these reasons:
1. They have a larger than life quality
2. None of them seem fitting for an office cubicle
3. They are essential to the room. Without them the room is missing something.

What are your favorite house plants? Any I should know about? Tell me about them!

xo, Jolie

 

1 comment:

  1. Oranges look great. Are they eatable?
    I found some tips for those who don't want to spend much time on plants growing:
    Green-up.
    By the way, I followed you up with GFC, it'd be great if you follow me back.

    ReplyDelete