How to Incorporate Olivia's Style into Your Wardrobe:
1. Pair greys with splashes of unexpectedly colorful shoes.
2. A blazer makes anything look impeccable and is perfect for that Upper East Side Prep look.
3. Men's Wear Inspired Looks are her go-to for cocktail and dinner parties.
4. A sleek ponytail is chic and makes a serious outfit more fun!
5. Layer well tailored pieces.
6. Wear clean & matte makeup with a nude lip.
7. Accessories make an outfit interesting, so accessorize thoughtfully.
8. Chiffon dresses + sunnies.