Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My Debut Album Kickstarter!


This year I’ve made a big push to follow my dreams. I’ve been performing, rehearsing, promoting, and traveling all in order to have the life I want to have as a jazz singer. After getting in the studio to record some great demos to learn who I am as a performer and what I want as an artist, I am now ready to record my debut album.

 So, I am extremely excited to announce that today my Kickstarter is launching! Kickstarter is a funding platform for creative projects making it possible for friends, family, fans, and people who believe in my project to help me raise the funds needed to record an album. Recording a high quality, fabulous, great recording takes a lot of talented people and time, which requires funds. So I need your help!
 
It’s so important to me that I make this dream a reality. The thing about Kickstarter is, it’s an all-or-nothing deal. If I don’t raise my entire fundraising goal, I get zero, zip, nada! I would love to have your support and it would be wonderful if you would consider sharing my kickstarter with your friends and family or even donating!

To learn everything you need to know about my kickstarter click this link:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/joliegoodnight/be-a-part-of-jolie-goodnights-debut-album

To listen to some of my demo tracks:

And if you feel so inclined, tweet it, facebook it, email it, blog it, pin it, share it with your community! Let’s make this happen!

Thank you so much for your love and support. It means everything to me! 

{Photo Credit} : (1) Greg Inda (2) Sarah Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment