Monday, September 17, 2012

{My Very First Pin Up Photo Shoot}


While launching my kickstarter is absolutely thrilling and exciting, I feel constant butterflies about the possibilities. In order to feel a sense of fun and playfulness amidst the necessary promotions, at the advice of Ruby Joule, I've decided to share something different each time I reach a goal.

Today I'm sharing my very first pin up photo shoot ever! The photos were taken by the very talented Maggie St. Thomas on a sunny day in Southern California. At that time I was focusing mostly on theatre, but was in love with retro culture! I knew after this shoot that I wanted to be a pin up girl! I had just turned 20 and was ecstatic for all the things to come.

Have a lovely Monday!
 xo, Jolie
 

 If you'd like to check out my kickstarter (and perhaps even donate) go here: Jolie Goodnight's Debut Album Kickstarter 

 

1 comment: