Tuesday, October 23, 2012

{My Jazz Record's Attitude looks like this....}

In order to promote the last 7 days of my Kickstarter, I've created fun vision boards on Pinterest for you to enjoy! You'll see what direction my album will be going in -- from playful to glamorous, from retro to creative, from decadent to sweet

Each day I'll be posting a new vision board. All the vision boards will be continuously updated until the album is mixed, mastered, and pressed so be sure to keep returning to them to see what's new!

PHOTOS FOUND: {one/two/three}

To see the continuously updated images on this board:
 
{Kickstarter Countdown:} 7 days left
 
To donate, tweet, blog, or share my kickstarter:
If you'd like to interview me for your blog about my jazz album & and kickstarter, please email me! I'd love to hear from you! : jolie@joliegoodnight.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment