Thursday, October 11, 2012

{My Top Makeup Daily Picks} Favorites and Must-Haves!

Top Makeup Picks: My Daily Favs



I'm often asked how I get my lipstick to stay on all day, what mascara do I recommend since I wear contacts, or how I keep my skin tone even, even when I'm blushing from head-to-toe. So, I figured why not share with you my favorite makeup products that I love to use on a daily basis? My favorite out of the whole bunch: the MAC prolong wear in red. It stays on ALLLLLLLL DAYYYYYY!

Do you have some staples that are always in your purse? Makeup you simply can't do without? Comment to tell me about it. I'd love to know! xo, Jolie

{Kickstarter Countdown:} 19 days left
To donate, tweet, blog, or share my kickstarter:
If you'd like to interview me for your blog about my jazz album & and kickstarter, please email me! I'd love to hear from you! : jolie@joliegoodnight.com  





2 comments:

  1. I've tried a million, but I've never found another concealer that works as well as Stila Perfecting Concealer. It goes on smoothly, covers EVERYTHING, and stays on all day. I don't even wear tinted moisturizer anymore. I just wear a regular moisturizer, I love Peter Thomas Roth oil-free moisturizer, and put the concealer on, then I set it with some translucent powder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheap christmas gifts have definitely made an impression on a lot of women through these years. While there are so many women rolex watches that are available in the market, nothing can make you look more fashionable than a catier rings on your arms. The best way why all these women want to buy these Wholesale womens jackets is to find wholesale designer handbags so that you can save a lot of money when purchasing these discount gucci handbags. This pushes the women to really find a way to purchase these handbags for a cheap price. Buying wholesale chanel classic bag is a good way to save money. For huge discounts, you will definitely be able to get your dream designer bag for a low price.

    ReplyDelete