Tuesday, October 2, 2012

{Sweater Weather Loves}

Sweater Weather Loves: Set 1

Sweater Weather Loves: Set 2


I was pleasantly surprised to find that I needed a cozy sweater this morning for my daily walk with the doxies. Fall has graced us with its presence and I couldn't be happier! Inspired by the slight chill of autumn and this post, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite trends for sweaters this season.

What is great about sweaters this season is that they aren't mere accessories. They are part of the outfit and statement in the ensemble. Which ones are your favorites? I'd love to know!

Enjoy this blustery day! xo, Jolie

{Kickstarter Countdown:} 29 days left
To donate, tweet, blog, or share my kickstarter: Jolie Goodnight's Kickstarter 
If you'd like to interview me for your blog about my jazz album & and kickstarter, please email me! I'd love to hear from you! : jolie@joliegoodnight.com  





1 comment: