Monday, February 17, 2014

{Of Chicago & Austin}








It's impossible to document all the activity that's happened, rushing around from snowy places to romantically beautiful sunny places --- what a life!

Chicago firstly, et moi feeling so completely blessed to have had such a fantastic audience (and a fabulously talented impromptu band as well) in a lovely theatre {& we were happily met with a standing ovation.) And while Chicago? Two photoshoots, both completely different from one another.

(1) Vavoom Pinups - a cheery, silly, cheesecake shoot during which Heather made me feel so happy and comfortable. One of my best shoot experiences to date.
(2) Paul Natkin - a roll n' roll photographer extraordinaire & an absolute honor to have shot with such a rockstar

...all of this during a week of best friends, brunch, dinners, and more happiness than I could really ask for.

Secondly, back home to Austin in the bon vivant spirit of love (& multi-tasking) rehearsal & a show with yet another fantastic audience. And though I'm exhausted, I'm feeling much gratitude toward my tremendously talented band and am looking brightly forward to the musical life ahead of me...

Cheers & much love!,
Jolie

No comments:

Post a Comment