Friday, September 12, 2014

Top 10 Autumn Anticipations : No. 1 ///

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/275071489716397736/

In the “Letter From the Editor” of Vogue, she lists her Autumnal Anticipations, and while I fully love the idea of starting “every autumn in a new Prada coat” and “runway-side the New York collections” I realize that for many of us that is not possible and for us vintage enthusiasts not always fitting to our lifestyle. Her list entails 10 lovely anticipations, so I’ve decided to custom tailor a list for my readers (yes, you!) based roughly on her top ten with my own pin up glamorous twist!

And while I initially anticipated doing the top ten all at once, my love for Autumn has caused me to need to divide this list into one anticipation per week.  


           No. 1 {       I’m delighted to see how many vintage repro furs are popping up all over my instagram feed. Feeling forever trapped in a DKNY style coat world, it is fantastic to find our favorite vintage repro designers are jumping on the 1940s coat bandwagon. Here are my favorites from Miss Candyfloss:
 

It is never too early to find your winter coat! Where do you find your cozy favs?
Show me on instagram & twitter with #vintagecoat & as always, follow along
@JolieGoodnight !
xo, Jolie 

{PS : Tonight -  I perform in the Jigglewatts Burlesque Revue  "Endless Summer" Burlesque show.
Saturday Night - I perform with my jazz band at our very first "Jazz Social." Come join us! }

No comments:

Post a Comment